User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Adrift

    MAry anne: She noticed his wince as he stood up. "Are you sure your side is fine?" She asked, starting to become worried.

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary anne: Yeah. I know what you mean." Relaxing, she leaned against the tree next to him. "I'm getting bored. I thinnk I'll go find something for us to eat." ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    Sissy: Not funny Cale! She retorted. What? Nothing. Agravation seemed to come easy to Sissy these days. if only she could find away to stop getting agravated, then maybe she'd ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Foster Care System of America

    I totally agree.

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    hey what happened to this storybook?

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary anne: "Ok." she said as she put the wood in a pile along side his. "What now?"

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    go ahead and join. its old anyway. you can be one of the survivors. Tn im im not. Mary Anne: Sarcastic ain't he? she asked herslef as she bent o ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    ok. point taken. i was just wondering because my foster mom is always like "stick to ya own color now child." its just confusing. i could really care less what ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Funny add on YWS.

    huh?

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    I completely agree....but isn't that goign against the Bible?

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary Anne: She stood there for a moment, dumbfounded. "Oh...right. Do you need any help?"

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 for using music

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for making me eat my vegitables

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    *jumps up and down* Yeas! New person! Again! I'm Jennie, and if you need anything just pm me. Oh, and welcoem to YWS! *skips off* *yeah I'm a hugh greeter ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiii

    *jumps up and down, giggling* Yeas! New person! I'm Jennie, and welcome to YWS!. If you need anything just pm. Have fun! *skips off*

    Aug 27, 2008


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken