-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
hmmmm....grim reaper....8/10
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Cemetry
I just wanted to get the day over with and........... Go down to Smokey's for a few cold ones. Sneaking a look at my watch, I saw the time, 6:55. ...
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
1/10 i hate math
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
err...6/10
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
*no its fine.* MAry anne: "Hello!" a voice came from the distance. She smiled as a man came running towards them. "Hi." he breathed, out of breath. "Hi."m she replied. ...
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
*yea you can but youll hace to start off from where we are. Lord, you can start by running into me and ryder. i dont know about you reb. but ...
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Desperate for your love
yeah sorry about that. i just was trying to find...i dont know... a catch phrase?
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Mary anne: She rolled her eyes. "Very funny. I can't help it I'm skinny, it's natural" he continued to hold her but didn't say anything. *ekk...brain freeze..now what?*
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for telling me to run away
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
yes. omg! your evil 8/10 evilness rules!
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 lol funny
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
where is the custom title?
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being evil
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: War in Georgia, is Bush a hyppocrit?
I agree with overeasy about the whole thing. I mean whats the point in it? We DO NOT need another war!
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Mary anne: She rolled her eyes with his comment. "Whatever. You go ahead and..." She stepped in a hole and let out a cry. "OWWWWWWWWW!" She sat down on the ...
Sep 2, 2008
