User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    *hey guys, i just so totally remebered i was in this story book but i forgot where i was. does someone mind bringing me in? Im Mariisa flanders.*

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would the world be a better place if humans couldn't lie?

    NOPE!

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary Anne: Mary anne shrugged and followed him. She just remebered the survivors. "Ryder! We need to go get the others!" *sorry i forgot about them.*

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    re-edited. chapter 1 will be comign along shortly.

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Head to head

    boys! of course. but sometimes id choose girls because yeah boys can be so annoying! specially big bros! Gospel VS rap

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banded for being a genius.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: are you good or bad?

    hey!!!!!!!!!! i don't knwo why i just posted this. its pathetic. i think im going to delete it.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    oh sorry. same stiil goes for you 6-7/10

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    hey george its jennie welcome to YWS!

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    jmmiy neutron! can i have your autograph? lol just kiddin but srsly. 6/10 i like that show.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Kelly: Kelly moaned, turning over on her bed to know the alarm clock off the nightstand. Was it 6:00 already? God! Wait. It was her 17th birthday, wasn't it? She ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Mum, I'm gay.

    omg! are you gay? that poem was so freking good, i9t made me believe you were.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary anne: She looked into his eyes. "I don't know," she pouted, tears streaming down her face. "I guess I'm scared and I don't want to be alone okay?" He ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    yoo hoo!

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    re-edited! check it out!

    Sep 18, 2008


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes