User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    can i still join? I'll post mine in 3rd block :D

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Back again

    awww...I didn't know you wrote poetry.... :smt058

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Kelly: Kelly felt Colts' grip tighten on her hand as she heard the thoughts pass through her mind. Her hand started hurting. She tried not to wince but she did. ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Tell me about it! LOL. anyways I'm going to try and post my homecoming pictures but I probably won't be able to till later on. My dress was to die ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Depression II?

    I'm confused. Can someone try and explain this to me?

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Your welcome! Yeah i like my eyes too. They do look big don't they?

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    your really pretty. :D

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    thanks though i can't see your pic 4 some reason...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    same here but nobody has said anything. *sigh*

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    ok guys, you know I said i would post my pic, so here it is. dont laugh.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    ok guys, you know I said i would post my pic, so here it is. dont laugh. [Invalid path name]

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    lol, yo uguys r funny. I wouldn't get along with any of you. but ill try.... me (singer) and corey. heather and jones32 *i suck at this* kaylyn and firestalker. ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: CHARMED

    yeah i read it but im still lost. i don't know what to do. ive lost track of this for a long time. any ways ill just go ahead and ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary annie: Nobody ahd called her Annie in along time. That brought a fresh bout of tears as she tried to cover it by demanding why they weren't looking now. ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    i love that song. higher by creed

    Sep 25, 2008


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton