User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Welcome to YWS! Sorry I had to get that off my chest. *freaks because there is a huge spider beside her* *Runs away and comes back* I'm jennie, i

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    If I can say something, I find them to be manipulative. And I have my reasons for saying this. I disagree, guys are manipulative in a way, if you think ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: CHARMED

    *sorry, i couldn't think of anything else. oh well, it said and done.*

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Depression II?

    Tell me about it. Hey Nate, yesterday during my group, the man was talking about this bill, and he said the reason why it got denied was because a bunch ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    *k.* Kelly: Kelly smiled as she strecthed. Last night was fun. Colt had left about an hour after the movie ended. They just sat there, lying on the bed, napping. ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: CHARMED

    Piper: Piper sighed. "I'm going to help Pippa. Phoebe, you stay here and make sure Billie doesn't rip this guys apart." She started towards the kitchen only to be blocked ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    *grrr back* Kelly: She heard teh knock on her door, and inwardly smiled. She got up and walked to the door, opening it. He smiled. "I'm next door." "Cool. So ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    kaylyn asked meto post this so here is her and her friend at our homecoming...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Kelly: Heat filled Kelly's cheeks as he pulled away from her, putting his jacket around her shoulders. "Thanks." She said, snuggling closer to get warmer. "Are you sure you're not ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    ok,here it is....

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Avatar = hmmm...90% Signature = 20% Country = 85% Custom title = 0% I don't get it. Username = 79% Overall = 54.8%

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Kelly: Kelly smiled. "It's okay. You don't have to if you don't want to." She stopped and looked around. She looked at Colt. He frowned. "What's wrong?" "I forgot where ...

    Sep 30, 2008


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres