User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    ok, please don't say anymore. i think you just blew it for me. I wanted to read it for myself. hey haev you read breakign dawn?

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: CHARMED

    Ok. Where am I?

    Oct 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives...

    Thanks. Yeah I sotra misspelled some words and I am planning to fix that. Like I said this is just a prologue and I'm still editing it. I just need ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Yeah, ok. My names Jennie and welcome to YWS! If you need anything, just let me know.

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives...

    *Ok. I've edited and edited, and I'm still not done, but I thought I'd post this so you couls tell me what you think, so I could edit some more ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Oh, that irritable light!

    O_O. Wow. I can say nothing more. The one thing I noticed was that you didn't really....hmmm.....you didn't really care how long it was. It felt like it just flowed ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    OMG! Mable! When was your B-day? Man.....oh yeah love the horse, so adorable. Do you still have him/her? Your adorable.

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    ok heres mine Name: Shakira Sanderson Age: 18 (not that old..about 200 years old) Gender: female Appearance: ...hmmm...let me see....ill post it later. Red eyes, and silver hair. sorta like ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Depression II?

    Ok. That sort of clears it up for me. Thanks. :D

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    *we're still at the hotel, read my last post*

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    *who me? k.* *ill post mine monday b/c i have to go to my next class. i think we're the only ones in this stroybook now.*

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary anne: Mary anne gasped as Ryder came back, carrying a small little girl in his arms. Her clothes were a little torn, and her face was dirty. "Oh my ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary anne: Annie sighed. Stretching, she realized she was still curled up in Ryders lap. "Hey." She said looking up at him. "Hey." "I think we need to get up, ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Messenger

    I do but not that much anymore. :D

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Poop." the baby said.

    Oct 1, 2008


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor