User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    XD! Man i love this site!

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus stared at her in utter shock. "Yes ma'am." She was extremely pretty from where he was standing. Odd how he noticed that, since she was of all things, a ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus stood infront of teh huge horse, whom he heard the girl astride it call Fire. She looked terrified, he thought. He frowned. "It's okay. I won't hurt you." He ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes To Storybooks

    :) Yeas!

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    :) nice TN. Leals a girl? I forgot about that.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: --insert title here--

    o_O. A newbie? It can't be! I couldn't have missed one! Oh well! I'm Jennie! Very interesting....*coughs* name. Jk. Ok if you have any questions or anything, just pm me ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy do. C:

    Since it is my job...*laughs* jk. Ok. *cracks fingers* Howdy there Noelle. Welcome to YWS! I'm Jennie, your friendly neighborhoo....*chokes on words* Ok. I'll try that again. Howdy Noelle. May ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    o_O. What ....are....you...guys...talking about?

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Shakira: Shakira yawned as she swung her legs over the stiff boards that served as her bed. After sleeping on that bed, you would be tired too. She had been ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    *Colts cute. Ok where do i start?*

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ok maybe. Ill ask bella :)

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Name: Stormy Age: 18 Gender: female Race: Fairy Guardian or Friend: Guardian name is Tom. He is only 19 Appearance: fariy form: Human form: Element: Weather History: Doesn't know exactly ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Can I claim Kyle?

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Can I still join. I want to claim nature. Name: Marissa Snader Age: to be determined. Gender: female Element: Nature Ability: Can control nature, mostly plants, and trees, and animals. ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted Blood Ch.4

    OMG! Hurry up with the rest. I'm practically sitting on the edge of my seat right now. (as you can see). !

    Oct 8, 2008


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor