User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    *o_O ? gas station.* He frowned again. "Ask my family. Besides, the last time I drank human blood, I got sick." She didn't say anything, just walked over to the ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    The raw meat that he just ate threathened to come back up as he stared at the gun. "Okay, but..." It was no use, she just wasn't going to give. ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    whose larella? I'm marissa.

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Where am i?

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal

    EKKKK! What is it? jk. It looks awesome!

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    o_O. XD! I can see you!

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Where is the discussion thread?

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    o_O. I'm confused now. Where am I?

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I still haven't read any twilight book, but yet im obsessed with it, odd huh? Currently, I'm reading Kane by Jennifer Blake. I'm a harliquin romance nut!

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus kept a wary eye on teh gun. He did not liek guns. Looking in teh refridgerater, her found a pound of meat that was still raw. Licking his lips, ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    MArcus raised his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay. I won't drink a drop of blood, though I'd prefer too." The gun was stil pointed at him so he kept his ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ok, maybe, i think bella did claim kyle. if so, cn i claim jason. Oh and i already claimed nature!

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Okay he thought, glancing up at the girl. "So, do you have any food?" She didn't reply. "Okay then, what is your name then?" "What's yours?" "Marcus." She seemed o ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    *k. i gotta go*

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I'm lost! Some one bring me in?

    Oct 15, 2008


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater