-
Re: Evening Rain
He glared at the calf. Out of all the animals, they had to have this one ? he thought, walkign over to it. Lial said something to him, but he ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/10 nice...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Evening Rain
*kool...i think i forgot my name...* He laughed. "Trust me, I won't hurt them. Besides, I don't actually eat them...I just drink a little bit of their blood." She turned ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Darkness Never Ending
Name: Shakira Sali Age: 19 Race: Vampire Side: can't choose, but you can try and persuade her on your side. Personality: shy, anxious, eirce and loyal. Appearance(pictures are wanted): human ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: When dawn arrives
2 weeks later. Baton Rouge, LA Kate slowly aroused from her slumber, her heart beating frantically in her chest. Every since the encounter with Dr. Lincoln, she had been having ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur
O_O *bursts out laughing* LOL That WAS SO FUNNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Srsly? Hey wait a minute....your makign fun of Twilight! *points accusing finger at writers* Oh was FUNNY! toodles, jen!
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
*k.* MARISSA NEW YORK. Marissa stared intently as she listened to the conversation going on in the room. What the hell is going on? she thought to herself. A migrain ...
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
ok. I guess I'll drop oputta this one. o_O
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: Evening Rain
*Oh.k. When do yall get off? I got my lisence* "That doesn't mean all vampires...exactly." He said, sneering. "Then what does it mean...exactly?" She asked. Getting up he walked over ...
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: Silent Wings
O_O. Wow. *Stares at Aust.* *starts to clap* That was beauttiful and I must say, very creative choice of words. Keep up the good work! Chao, Jen,
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: New in here
I agree with GraceX, Aust. Same here. Welcome to YWS! though. I'm Jennie If you have ANY questions, feel free to pm me and I'll see what i can do, ...
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Boo!
Hello! Another Harry Potter fan? YES! I'm Jennie by the way. Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or anything, feel free to pm me. Chao! Jen.
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Hello
Okay, so yeah! Newbie! Anywho..... I'm Jennie! If you have any questions, or just need anything, feel free to pm me! Chao! Jen. I'm on...alot!
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Battle for the White House
I don't liek McCain. *Frowns.* He's evil to me....
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter
I agree Emma and harry potter? I love it too, but I think twilight is better. Oh yeah guys, calm down. Thisi s a debate, not a democrascy, mmmk? Thank ...
Oct 22, 2008
