User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus could sense she dreaded the subject. He didn't like it one bit. He was going to have to find out what had happen when he got her alone. Wait ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree...and grass...and beauty?

    Yeah...ummmm....I have no idea what I just looks like a tree to me. What do you think?

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus shook his head. "So your telling me that she is half vampire, half werewolf? She can't be. Could she?" Tucker only nodded. "So what do we do now?" Leal ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus glared at the vampire, watched the blood trickle down Leal's throat. Watched as the vampire leaned in towards Leal's throat. "NO!" Marcus roared, slinging himself at his enemy. He ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    *oh...oops.* Marcus glared at the werewolf. "Fine." he snarled, looking back at Leal. "Marcus, I'm ready to go back inside." he scooped her up in his arms without another word. ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus sensed Leal in trouble. Jumping up from teh couch he glided up teh stairs. There, standing over her bed was the his mortal enemy, The vampire. Yeha he was ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    She continued to eye him. she was a very beautiful human, he thought to himself, glancing down at his arm. "Yeah, I do, don't I?" He replied sarcastically. "Very funny." ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    i created a charcter and it said it sent me en email verification, but i still haven't got it. That was yesterday. ~jen~

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You've seen my looks awful!

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    i think its awesome....*zooms off to play*

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Triangle Effect

    I didn't really like this. I suppose you have potential with this story, and I know it's supposed to be a cliche high school romance, but I've seen this dialogue ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Triangle Effect

    I didn't really like this. I suppose you have potential with this story, and I know it's supposed to be a cliche high school romance, but I've seen this dialogue ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    TN...read my last post. I think me and you left of fat my motel.

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    *i like it, but we need more thoughts* He glared at her as she walked away. Turning to face the werewolf, he glared. His enime stared back at him with ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: CHARMED

    You can be leo. nobodys claimed him yet, but i have to warn you. I'm piper. soo....

    Oct 28, 2008


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown