User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus ran up by her side, as she slammed her fist into the back of one of his brother's head. He hissed at him before turning to look at Leal. ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    I say the smae thing as niteowl....but here's mine.... WELCOME!!!!! I'm jennie and if you have any questions, just let me know. Well, that's all for now folks.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word war at 21:25 anyone?

    i would, but i won't be on at that time... :(

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Brandon? You don't know mine! haha

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    looks more like a x-ray. 7/10...again. you should change yours.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    o-o. Kaylyn. Do you knwo how many times I've seen that picture of you? Alot. Frowns.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    *Where am I? Arg*

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Colt: "I don't know, I guess we try and help." he shrugged. Mary anne: ? I forgot where we where....

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus frowned. "Neither can I. All this time that i've known him, he never hurt an animal. It's strange." Seh was sitting up now, looking at him. "What's that smell?" ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Isabella: Isbella took a deep breath before getting out of her car. Being the new girl was not fun. Grabbing her books, she got out adn headed for th auditorium, ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I agree with TN and Monki.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus backed slowly toward Leal. Turning her scooped her in his arms, racing back to the house. Lockign the doors was no use, so he ran up the flight of ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Colt: "I have no idea, but it's probably for some form of shelter." he said shaking his head.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary Anne: She gasped, almost choking. "Um...yes." "Good." He sat teh logs down and swept her off her feet.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary anne: Mary anne woke up slowly. Where was Ryder? she thought, checking on Kelly. Walking out the hut, she found Dusty, the other girl, frying fish. "Hey," she said, ...

    Nov 5, 2008


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin