User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    *ahhh! too many characters.I'm still lost...should I go to my ...wait...I forgot my characters name...help?"

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    okay kaylyn. that is just completely wrong, because you go to school with me. Teddy, is your middle name Daisy? Oh and by the way, kaylyn, i shall get you ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    The girl hissed and fled. Marcus turned Leal around, his arms still around her waist. "Now, where were we?" he said lowering his mouth. A few minutes later they were ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: flowers...retro style...?

    Thanks. Me and my sisters were playing around with acrilic paint, and I got bored...this is teh product of my boredom. I'm probably going to go over it, but I'm ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    no...8....wait....I know you from somewhere....haha...jk. anywho...7/10 b/c you've had that avatar for centuries....i'm changing mine soon...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the picture above you.

    hmmm....2/10...jk. 9/10...see you at school!

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    SO true.....10/10

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: flowers...retro style...?

    okay.....here it is....weird i know..

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Can someone bring me in please? I 'm hopelessly lost....

    Nov 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Can some one bring me in?

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus glared. Leal looked between the two. "That's not true." turning he looked at Leal, hoping she would believe him. He had loved this intruder once, but that was until ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    * ignore my ast post. that was suppose togo in evening rain...* Mary anne: Mary anne tried to sit up, but Ryders arm was holding her down. Gently, she nudged ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Marcus glared. Leal looked between the two. "That's not true." turning he looked at Leal, hoping she would believe him. He had loved this intruder once, but that was until ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary anne: When are you going to start on teh house?" she asked, when they were in the hut alone. Kelly was outside with Colt adn Dusty, playing. "Probably tomorrow." ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Colt: "Okay, let's go back to the hut then." He put his arm around her waist and lead her to teh hut. Mary anne: Mary anne watched as Ryder bounced ...

    Nov 7, 2008


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues