-
Re: Evening Rain
MArcus chuckled. Seh may be tiny, but she can bark liek a jalpeneia pepper. "So? Just becau..." Pete started, but Tucker interrupted. "Just because they haven't been here long, doesn't ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: twilight-aholic...help?
I think I'm completely obsessed with twilight....I'm counting down teh days, hours, minutes and seconds till it comes out...right now we have...7 days, 10 hours, 27 min. and 2 seconds ...
Nov 13, 2008 -
Re: Do not Leave Adam in the chat Alone.
Yeah...Nice Adam. Oh, Mesh...I thought you were a Admin.?
Nov 13, 2008 -
Re: Evening Rain
Marcus automatcally didn't like the two. They just seemed out of place with Tucker. One stepped forward, exteneding his hand. "Names' Brad, and this is Thomas. You are?"
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
No...it's not elizabeth...silver got it..its lynn. Um...teddy...I completely give up on yours, Kaylyn, is yours Mystery? I don't know...
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Mary anne: "Really? Me too." MAry anne smiled. Colt: Colt sighed as he felt some of the wieght lift off when Ryder grabbed some of teh logs. "Thanks." He mumbled, ...
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Evening Rain
*it ok* Marcus laughed again and took off after her, barely catching up with her before they reached Tuckers house. "So this is it?" Leal asked.
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
MAry anne: She smiled, giving Dusty a curious glance. "Where are you from Dusrty?" Colt: Colt bent to get a stick and some vines, helping Ryder nid the childs arm. ...
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Evening Rain
"If you want. I myself am in the mood for bear. How bout you?" he sat her on her feet before taking a stce and inhaling. His head turned sharpely ...
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
nope...starts with a L...its very common...
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
*yeah i think so too....hmmmm..maybe Ryder adn colt can find him will they are looking for logs?* MAry anne: Mary anne shook her head. "He loves me, but I thikn ...
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: My inteerior design project...
no. I'm designing a house. But I finished drawing the room, but i won't be able to post it till tomorrow.
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: My inteerior design project...
Ok. This is just part of my profect. Tell me what you think.
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Evening Rain
"I doubt they will bother your animals while your gone. And as for th other question, you can snack on mountain lions for now. Marcus could probably show you how." ...
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Colt: Colt turned to see what teh girls were laughing at to find Ryder his hair a mess and a bad mood on his face. He chuckled. This was goin ...
Nov 10, 2008
