User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    "I know, but you have to learn to control it!" he whispered, catching the familiar scent of human blood. "But...but...." "Hush now, we need to find something to quench your ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    "Crap!" He muttered takign off after her. *sorry bell just rang*

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    MAry anne: "Well, Back at home, I'm an environmentalist. I help organize research parties and help und porjects for kids and teh environment. I alos own a horse ranch, which ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    They found Tucker sitting on his couch, reading what looked like a newspaper. "Hey Tucker, We're going to the woods. If you need us, you know where to find us." ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Hey...what have I missed. I won't be on next week, that is if I don't get to go to my aunt for thanksgiving....but we have thanksgiving break. where we're we ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    "A family." He sucked in breath as he watched her, not aware he was holding it. Seh looked at him before smiling. "Okay, I get it," She walked over to ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Ha! so true! 9/10

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    ohhhh...I like that one. 10/10..reminds me of.....vampires *eyes glaze over*

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    "About us." he sighed. This was not goign to be easy. She didn't know theire was and since he was her sire...well that just casued problems. "What about us?" She ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What teh heck...is NANO?

    Ohhhhh.....Okay....I...Yeah about that.....lol...O_O.

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    MAry anne: Mary anne agreed with Dusty. She was right. Kelly needed someone here her age. "So, what do you do for a living, I mean back in teh states ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    "No. I'm staying right here. And..we're goign to figure out all this mess about us." Leal glared at him till her till he sighed. "Fine, we'll do it your way. ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus chuckled again as Leal let out a sigh. "Don't worry, I won't let the bed bugs bite. Seh bared her teeth at him. "Very funny. I don' tthink I'll ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: twilight-aholic...help?

    I HATE you....*glares* ...O_O....:(

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What teh heck...is NANO?

    I've heard of it a million times, but what the heck is NaNo? Help?

    Nov 14, 2008


something quotable
— yuuki