User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    *points finger....that's evilness!* Leal came into teh living room. It looked as if nothing had changed but he knew soemthing had. "Marcus?" she asked, taking a step towards him. He ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    sorry...it's small i know..... 8/10 well i guess hes just not a big fan of...ghosts...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    yep..if you go to my profile you can see them...i think...*runs off to check*

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    nope, but i do have an irrational fear of being eaten by eight legged freaks..*shakes head and day dreams* I wonder what that would be like...oh well. the person below ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5/10...i'm not really a fan of casper....

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    I'll take option A if you don't mind. *ahem* jk. 9/10

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *steals eyes* they're about the same colour as mine, but mine are more of a deep emerald green than a light green....I want your hair though. *pets hair*

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus watched Leal, wating for her reaction. Seh didn't have one, she just sat there. "So what your saying is...?" "What I'm saying is, in order for Marcus to like ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    "I know," Marcua sighed. " but I don't want to lose you...I don't want you to get hurt." He stopped adn gathered her in his arms. A tear trickled down ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus was thrown away from Leal. He pounced back up, leapign on Salizars back. "I told you if you tried to hurt her, you'd be ripped to shreds...didn't I?" He ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeahs...another pirate!.....Lay...you are gorgeous....Squall, for some odd reason I can't see you pics...but oh welll....I've already posted my pic on here...but I think I broke this thread with my ug

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus laughed, runnign after her. He came to find her backing up away from his enemy. "Salizar!" He roared, comeing up behind Leal quickly, wrapping his hands aroun dher waist ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Emma! I love your eyes...Castle....you extremely pretty...and you do not have a pinno...pinnoo....wait how do you spell that? nose!

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: the names fire..Icefire

    Aloha! I think i spelled it right but if not..... Well anywho! Welcome to YWS! I'm Jennay...yeah you know the one who always gets picked on because of the forrest ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Colt: Dusty looked at him, awe in her eyes. Mary anne: Well, we'll look for the clothes and food, while ya'll look for more logs and stuff, that way we'l ...

    Nov 17, 2008


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus