-
Re: Evening Rain
*shrugs* Marcus came too, hearing the soft sound of Leal's voice. He smiled, startign to sit up. Opening his eyes, he looked at Leal...she hadn't changed...much. Her skin was more ...
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: What's twilight?
Twilight is now a movie guys!!!!!! Whoo hoo!
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
OMG! 10/10...that is sooooooo true! *claps for marolyn*
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
same as always....8/10
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10...its still balloons...i haver to change mine soon....
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Twilight!
only 14 hours....5 minutes...and..30 seconds til it comes out!
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
true...
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Evening Rain
* I liek in georgia...but i mieant 5:00. I had to get off....* *ill finish it later*
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Nope! I live on a huge ranch! TUBM: Is obsessed with TWILIGHT! like me!
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
oh ok...mines..well...me! 4/10 i gte it now.
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
hmmm....i like this.....but i hope this doesn't happen in real life. Name: Erika Johnson Age: 16 (she just turned 16, so she doesn't klnwo who her "Mate" is. Description (Type ...
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Love it! TUBM: knows who Def leppard is and loves their music.
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
sorry for those of you who can't read it...here it is.... Life was radical right after I met the monster. Later, life became harder, complicated. Ultamitely, a living hell. Like ...
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
1/10.....I have no idea what that is....
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
one has dreams anymore....*sad*
Nov 19, 2008
