User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Adahy: He continued to watch his sisters face. "Yeah. I'm not sure what it means though. That's why I'm here. I need to speak to you." He nodded. What the ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Adahy: Adahy nodded. "ROund up some warriors. We need some new horses as it is." He walked to his Tee-pee, where his sister was waiting for him. "Hello Chepi." Chepi ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    car

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Christmas! Boogybear, Boogbear 2 and Boggybear, the return of the Boogybear was on a nick show.*

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Okay, we have enough people but I we could get one more your guardian doesn't have to be the same as your change form. Anyone want to start...oh we're all ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Can someone bring me in? I'm Erika...and I want to be in the RSS...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    TN. Yes you can claim Adahy...we need at least three more characters before we start.

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    okay.

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Okay, we need more characters so i''ll wait for more people to join, and we need more guys.

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    *i'm feelign better today, but the couch is getting worse...cry* Marcus glanced at Tucker, who was shakign his head. least not yet." "Good, cause I don't want you to leave." ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    okay..who am I assigned to so I know where to start?

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    I'll do it TN. * YOU MUST HAVE A GUARDIAN* Name: Migisi or Chepi (you can call her either one) age: 21 gender: female appearance: This is her and her ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    "My guess," Marcus said, gesturing towards the window, where a group of menacing looking vamps had gathered. "It starts now." Leal gasped. can't be..." Tucker shook his head then chuckled. ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Plot: It's basically before thje new world was created. You are an indian, but you have ancient powers. Not everyonwe can turn into a wolf, but they can turn into ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary anne: MAry anne cracked her fingers before standing up. "I think this should be enough for now. Lets go ahead and eat, so we can get a shower adn ...

    Dec 2, 2008


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley