User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    MArcus looked up just as Leal sped around the corner. A grin spread across his face as she slammed into him, knocking him to the ground. They stayed like that, ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Erika: I shrugged. But he had a point. "Yeah, but in a weird way, it makes sense." He sat down beside her, still not looking at her. She let out ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Ignore my last post K? Erika: Erika kept her face controlled, trying not to show any emotion. Inside, I really was happy, and I really liked Markus. We walked off ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Whose Markus?

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    *okay, i have to go, so i can't post right now, but i will tommorrow.*

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    MArcus growled as he nearly ran into a vampire. "What the hel..." he cut off, automatically lookign for Leal. "Aww, look at that guys," one of the guy said to ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Otay...I'm offically lost and confused. DId Paramore ever post..or the other girl TN? Ahhhhh! This is irritating....I'll just start off where I can. Adahy: Adahy sighed as he rubbed the ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Adahy: Adahy grunted as he was knocked down by the bay. Quickly hooping back up, he grabbed teh mussle adn pulled the bays head down so he could look into ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    I don't....um...Brittani? your name Inneli?

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus smiled at that remark. "Hey, we may not know how strong we are, but we know how strong we used to be. Taking that in mind, we need to ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus stared at each of them, waiting for one to volenteer. A small, yet muscular man stepped forward. He looked to be in his early twenties, but had tha air ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Colt: A grin split his face as he opened the suitcase. Dusty shrieked when he opened it. "Clothes! And look, there just the right size for the little ones." MAry ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    *thanks...i forgot* Erika watched Esperanza closely while she was being interviewed. After a while she cleared her throat. "Um, Jessy, I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back. ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus laughed, stepping over to pul lher away from the vampire. "Seh is fiesty sometimes, btu she has her weaknesses." he said lookin gat each male vampire. "Like what?" she ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    *okay* Adahy: Adahy rounded up the few warriors left in his tribe. After the last war, there wasn't many left. He sighed. "Okay, we've spotted some horses not far from ...

    Dec 4, 2008


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said