User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    I'm confused....where am i?

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Canm i be emmet?

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    MArcus sighed. It was true, she would have done thw same thing. Leaning, he wrapped his arms around her adn buried his face in her hair. HE had been that ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Colt: Colt looked at Ryder. Ryder looked back. "What's wrong?" he mouthed the words. "I need to talk to you." he mouthed back. MAry anne: Mary anne watched as teh ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    *you haven't posted on marshall in awhile...* Adahy: Adahy eyed her suspiciouly. He didn't like the fact that teh horse all of a sudden disappeared. His ears perked up when ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    ERika: Erika laughed as they walked to the cafeteria. "I guess you not that bad. So, what brought you to the," she lowered her voice to a whisper as she ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Adahy: Adahy's head snapped up as he heard the scream. He motioned for Marshall to stay with Chepi. Grabbbing his spear, he headed towards the sound. The screaming lead him ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Innocently Guilty

    Salem, Massachusetts November 5, 1692 Branches whipped her face, arms, and legs as she ran. The woods were a blur of greens, browns, and blacks. Rocks lodged into her feet. ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    *okay....nightfall need sot hurry up. How bout I get eh brittle on and walk her around for a bit then leave.?* Adahy: Adahy finally got the brittle on, gently pulling ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Annie: (i'm tired off writing mary anne, annie is her nickname) Annie woke to teh sound of Ryder snoring gently in her ear. His breath fell on her spine, ticklign ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus chuckled as teh guy screamed in pain. He asked for it. "Marcus, We need to establish what you can do too you know." Tucker walked over and sat beside ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    *crap I'm about to have to go* MAry anne: She smiled when they were alone again, standing outside of Kellys room. "If that's what you want, then I can move ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Chepi: "Whatever." she murmered to herself, but let out a gasp as she seen teh black stallion running around. Seh reachd out her hand until she heard MArshall chuckle behind ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus shook his head and followed her. Wouldn't surprise me, he thought to himself, sitting beside her. Tucker came up the steps, followed by the group of vampires. "Are you ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    MAry anne: "Oh...okay. I guess I'll take my own room." she shrugged, a little disappointed. "I think I'm going to tuck Kelly in..." she was cut off by the look ...

    Dec 10, 2008


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)