User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Ice fire

    yeah i told you i was going ot post teh rest.

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Annie: Annie laughed, as Ryder pulled Kelly off his back and spun her around. He wound make a really great father... Colt: Colt stood there, waiting for her to make ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I agree!

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    MArcus laughed. "I know, but she's mine." Tucker chuckled, putting eegs in the fridge. They walked back into teh living room, where Leal was still laying down. Marcus sat down ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    *grins* I have no idea what you look like....brown hair, brown eyes?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Annie: Annie stopped laughing, lookign into Ryders eyes. Seh raised her hand nad laid it gently on his cheek. He turned his face into her cheek, before lowering his mouth ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    *my guy i mad for chepi..cause echolen got marshall...if she doesn't still have him ill just use him as a loner* Chepi looked at Marshall. "Yes. Now leave me alone." ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Chepi woke up and found herself alone. She got up adn walked outside, in time to see Marshall changing into an animal. Seh gasped. MArshall stopped and turned around to ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Chepi woke up and found herself alone. She got up adn walked outside, in time to see Marshall changing into an animal. Seh gasped. MArshall stopped and turned around to ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Colt: "Yeah, I think that may work. Why don't we make teh design plans and then go outside. I can't stand beign away from Dusty for too long." Ryder laughed. ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Ice fire

    Actually, I was referring to two diferent races. Literally. Like Asian, Caucasion, African american...but in this Case African and Caucasion. Your right about the fire...it'll sizzle....

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: my utopia

    Drifting on soft clouds, Lies a city of love. Its frantic heart beat is that of a family. A family of different races, times and places. The walls surrounding my ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Gorgous hair adn bright green eyes?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    NO! I hate my hair....but it has grown...I'm going ot have to take a pic and show it to you guys. :)

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Colt: He tooka deep breath. "I think I'm in love with Dusty. I want to marry her, I've already asked her and she said yes, but we can't get married, ...

    Dec 17, 2008


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster