User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Gwenie! Gorgoues as ever. You haven't been on here in awhile....

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Ice fire

    Newly edited!

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Adahy: ADahy woke with Lillian still in his arms. He buried his face in her thick hair and inhaled. He closed his eyes adn pulled her closer. He wasn't letting ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Source of Our Hearts

    Okay, can someone please explain the story to me, so I can join?

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Annie: Annie kept the children in her room, away from everyone else. She sighed as she rocked Kelly. Kelly was trembling, but Peter just sat ther, no expression on his ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Ice fire

    Thanks guys, I do plan on continueing this. I'm workign on the prologue right now, but I'm going to take a few things out and add different things. If you ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Ice fire

    I'm not sure but I think this needs to be moved to science-fiction? or it can stay here. :) Please critique. I'm submitting this book for publishing....:) *puppy eyes*

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forgotten- Chapter One Part One

    I liekd this. Pelase pm me when you post teh next part. This was....well...I don't exactly have a word for it. Intriguing.....Very inrtriguing. The suspense and dialogoue nearly had me ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Dearest Madelyn

    *cries.....* What!!!!! But they...but ......I thought they would live happily ever after. *cries again* That was so romantic! I nearly cried, seriously. The emotion it built up, adn the...the suspense

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Timekeeper - Prologue

    Thsi was really good. How old are you? You seem a lot older than 13, especially with that writing.! I absolutyle loved it! I think the name Jared is to ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    okay i'm lost...this is too confuseing, i have to drop out. *ekk*

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Selected

    Victoria groaned and stalked off. "Wait!" James called after her. "Where are you going? It's almost time to start." I shrugged. "Well I'm going to teh bathroom. I'll be back ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    *i got nothing :(*

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Annie: A loud boom made everybody freeze. She looked at Ryder, who was holding a now trembling Kelly in his arms, mud dripping off his face. "What was that?" she ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Ice fire

    Eight years later... "Cecilia!" Cecilia Thompson was jerked out of the memory by the sudden squeek of tire slamming on brakes. "Cecilia, come on!" Tisha, my roomate at Cheschire Ranch ...

    Dec 18, 2008


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch