User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Adahy: Adahy glared furiously at the walls of the teepee. Someone had attacked his little sister and he was going to find out who it was. Marshall was with her ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I totally disagree, melkor. I love postign on here just to see what people will say! I'm goign to try and dress up sometime, and actually put makeup on..... *stares ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    He watched as Leal stretched. She was beautiful. "So..." he trailed off. She eyed him. "What?" she asked. "Nothing." "What?" "It's just...." He sat up, runnning his fingers through his ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Chepi: Chepi sank to teh gorund, curling up into a ball. The guy Who had attacked her was unconscious. MArshall watched her as she sank to the ground, and walked ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    *ehhh* He chuckled. "I wish."

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    It was actually broing. We've done nothing but sit around adn open presents. But the sad part is, I'm sick with the stomach something like that. Even though the doctors ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I agree. Your dress is adorable! I found another photo but, *sighs* it doesn't look like me....

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Annie: Annie gasped as she roundedd the corner and heard the man introduce himself as a reverend. A reverend? Who would have thought that a reverend woulsd end up here? ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    * okay....let me think...UI've only got a few snatched minutes on the computer and I have to leave so i'll try and post something....*

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    OMG! Gosh I haven't been here in like forever. Anywho, I've finally got so recent photos....

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    Wow. I have nothing else to say. I'm going ot be gone over teh next efw weeks and I won't be able to get on, but I'm goign to print ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Very good. I was basically on the edge of my seat. Kepp it comign. Liek I said before, this has some serious potenial to it.

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Pleasant View, Colorado November of 2002 Did you make this up? It has a certain ring to it...I don't know, like more of a romantic? Everyone thought they had me ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Source of Our Hearts

    Okay, give me a character and tell me about them. I'll do teh best I can.

    Dec 19, 2008


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist