User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 very creative

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Research Re: Question for the Girls Here

    Accent!!!!!!!

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    what happened to this?

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    *scratches head*.....3/10...I'm confused.....

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus didn't know where he was going. He just kept running, the wind sweeping his hair. Leal clung tightly to his back, her face buried in his shoulder. He jumped ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    God I've been gone to long..... Adahy: Adahy sighed as he look at Lillian, curled beside him in sleep. God she was beautiful. His hand absantly trailed along her spine ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    :) I'll post soon....i promise.

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Points up for grabs!!!!!!!

    I'm still thinking.....though ya'll are incredibly funny......plua im tryign to save up....500 Points for the winner! Contest is still open for those who want to win.....:P

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Books to read before you die

    Branded Hearts......its very romantic! I'm reading it now....*turns back to book*

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: um hi

    HIYA!!!!!! Finally...I have cornered you, and now I have you exactly were i want you.... Hey, I'm jennie and welcome to YWS....hahaha There are 3 important rules that you must ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Oh Oh Oh Oh *points at Sara* NEWBE!!!!! Hiya! I'm Jennie and I'll be your wonderful host as I take you through a Journey of what we call Young Writers ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Points up for grabs!!!!!!!

    I have points up for grabs.....but you have to be very nice to me to get them....hehehe

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    I did post on moonlight....i think. Annie: Annie stared at the man who called himself a reverend. He looked like it, but she still had an uneasy feeling about him. ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    *i forgot what was going on.........*

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Createspace Guy--Come Back!

    What is wrong with...*hmmm hhmmm* TWILIGHT??????!!!!!!!!!! TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Wait, Createspace guy is gone? *WHAHAHAHAHAHA* Twilight shall take over! *runs off laughing* ~singer....

    Jan 15, 2009


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead