User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Coey: Coey looked at teh girl in front of her. She lowered her head and kept walking. Her long brown hair was tangled a bit, because she had woked up ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    MArcus shook his head. He didn't like it. Not one bit. "So what now?" he asked Tucker. "We go back to the house adn see what we can do." Leal ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    Okay. Where were we?

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Can someone please bring me in or I'm dropping out. I'm lost.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Lily: Lily gasped as the man with the mask appeared in front of her. She lost her balance and was caught in his arms. Heat flamed in her cheeks as ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Can someone bring me in?

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Man I wanted to join....:(

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Don't let this die! Please

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Names

    Girl: Briseis Arianna Boy: Issac

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    This is what my mask looks like. This is what my dress looks like

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    I'll play him.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    I agree. The pairs nust find their match at the ball. Much more interesting :P Coey: Breathe. She told herself as the approached the tall mansion that held this years ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Yeah you can claim Booker. Someone's already claimed Mitchell. Coey: Coey sighed as she looked in teh floor length mirror. Her heart pounded as she looked at the daring biege ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Alexander and Celia Charles aqnd Tathilia Jospehine and Aiden Victoria and Mitchell *I'm creatign this character or if anybody wants him* Thomas and Reyannah Sunday and Remi Christian and Booker ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Ah ha! My love! Galerious! you know I love you right? I'm in need pure fanastic agony, dieing for your points! *faints, hoping Galerious will give her the points to ...

    Feb 19, 2009


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author