User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    *ahhhhh! I thought i did...sowwy!* I'll post soon!

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    DONT LET THIS DIE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Thanks! That was my hair cut about 2 years ago! i have a more recent one somewhere......

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    omg!!!!!! So prettyful peoples....heres a picture of me at homecoming!!!!

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bound by Fate

    She thoguth a moment before replying "What brings me here is cause my mother forces me to come to such abnoxious gatherings in hope I shall snag a suitor." He ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Apocalypse

    okay...i'll bite. I'll post mine later though. :)

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Okay where am I *scratches head*

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sure. I've been wonderign where everybody was.

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus glared as the man drew Leal to the side. What did her want? He didn't know, but he was going to find out. He marched over to the two, ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are you people kidding me? This is so unjust.

    I agree with EmmViiPi.....*(blocks off all attacks with sheild)

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I'm still lost.....can someone please bring me in?!?!

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bound by Fate

    Briseis, also known as Bri to her friends, let herself swirl lazily around the dance floor of the elegant ball room, twirling with the Count of Withshire. He was a ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Where am I?

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Where is everybody?

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    *I don't know, you said something should happen, so it did. Make something up. I guess he could be the vampire hunter and he's tryign to turn her against Marcus. ...

    Mar 4, 2009


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky