User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Coey: She stared blankly at him for a moment, then heat rushed to her face. Seh lowered her head and a wide smile lit her face. He placed a finger ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Coey: Coey slowly turned to face him. "Your already more interesting than the girls my fatehr introduced me to." She sighed. "Really?" he nodded. Her eyes roamed his face, taking ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why did it happen to me?

    Sorry guys...this is just when I was starting out and I forgot to fix it! :(

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I still can't find where I am.....Did you delete my profile? I said I was goign to post but I can't find it.....I'm Tabitha.

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Peoples here are so pretty....I think I will not post mine.....I migh truin teh forum...:P

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Is anybody going to post?

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue ice fire...

    Thanks for the critiques! This will be newly edited soon!

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue ice fire...

    Thanks for the critiques! This will be newly edited soon!

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Ice fire

    Thanks for the critiques! This will be newly edited soon!

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Ice fire

    Thanks for the advice! Chapter 3 is headed your way....and newly edited Chapter 1 and 2.....I'm still workign on the prologue though! :P

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bound by Fate

    Bri watched the exchange between the two brothers. Seh sighed, turning away and headed towards her mother. Seh was not about to eb the subjject of gossip. A hand landed ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Coey: She stopped, pausing in the middle of the dance. Charles must have sensed her unease, because he lead her away from the dance floor, toward the large double doors ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    Marcus wanted to snatch Leal away from that stranger. As he was backing away, he over heard a few words. A cold blooded killer.... Was he really? He stopped, leaning ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Oh my god

    Darko......that's a little harsh...don't you think? I thought it was pretty good....if your just starting..:) Ignore him....I think he's just grumpy. >> *Darko*

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heart of the Irish ( title may change)

    Prologue He was looking, searching for her. His obsession with her was to the point of terrifing. She crouched down lower into the darkness against the old pine. It was ...

    Mar 23, 2009


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper