User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    hey can someoen bring me in...and can i claim Evan?

    Sep 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Outcasts. DT

    okays imjoinign now..:) Name: Shiloh McMachen Gender: female Age: 16 Special ability: electricity and weather What they look like: her eyes are liek a fire green sort of like this ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    hey im going to join, but ill post my profile later..i got to go get ready for the football game :)

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    :( Do you have another idea?

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Evening Rain

    *This has sort of died.....we need a new idea...:(*

    May 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I want

    Is there a sequel to this? Please tell me there is!!!! If so please post it!

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    *its having writers block at the moment...:(* Coey: Coey nodded, here hand tingling where his lips brushed over it. He releashed her hand and bowing, turned and walked away. She ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    *its having writers block at the moment...:(* Coey: Coey nodded, here hand tingling where his lips brushed over it. He releashed her hand and bowing, turned and walked away. She ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Don't make me shoot you

    I claim spot.......

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Coey: Her smile faded a little. "You wan tto know about me?" He nodded. "Yep." Takign a deep breath she began. "Well, I hate society's rule to be blunt. I ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    I wanna play!!!!!1 Name: Tabitha Sanderson (goes by Coey) Age: 16 Appearance: i'll post it later Personality: shy, normally keeps to herself. she loves to dance, that where she loses ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Coey: Seh didn't mean too, but she yawned, leaning a little towards him. It was late, so naturally she was tired. "Am I boring you?" he asked, looking hurt. She ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Coey: Coey barely restrained herself from laughing at her mothers paled expression. She turned her attention to Charles. "I would love to continue this interesting walk." Charles led her past ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: 65% of YWSers Have Kids

    Funny, Krupp!

    Apr 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    Any critiques?

    Apr 21, 2009


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19