User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Romantic Novels Re: Paper Piano-Chap. One

    Wow! this is absolutely wonderful. You could add a few more details about hteir personalities and what they look like, but other than that, wonderful. Nice spacing. A lot easier ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Apocalipse

    What happened to this? It was getting good! :thud: Jennifer: Cars backed up the highway as she raced her way to Headquarters. I am not going to be late! She ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My true friend(WARNING: you may cry.......)

    Do you think I should start making Hallmark Cards? Seems everyone thinks so. I wrote this for my sister who almost died a few years ago. I was honestly and ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The clock strikes midnight.

    Hey you think you could bring me in???? I'm kinda lost....:(

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The clock strikes midnight.

    K. I'm joining now.....but we seriously needs some peoples.... Name: Shiloh McMachen Gender: female Age: 2,912 Race: elf This is what she looks like as a demon : Special ability: ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    *****What happened to this?******

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    Why five years? That seems rather arbitrary to me. Yeah me too.... I don't believe in being with someone more than ten years older than just seems ....wierd.

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Marriage is just a legal contract. I just don't think people should be getting so worked up about the whole affair. Let gays marry, it doesn't do any harm to ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Freedom of Speech

    That is so true! You shouldn't be denied anything , just because you don't agree. It's heartbreaking. :cry:

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    I wouldn't marry someone I hadn't slept with. I believe that sex is a part of romantic love. You can have sex with someone you don't love, sure and you ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Uhm...see where it says 16+?? Not gonna warn you again. On topic, I am a firm believer in aquiring as much experience in life as possible. Yes, that includes sexual ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Shiloh: Shiloh sighed as she stepped outside, thinking of the guy she had met earlier. She nearly ran into another girl before she realized it. "Sorry." she mumbled, barely speaking. ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 30 & 31

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! please tell me your not through!!!! I love this story and I give it a hundred percent ratings... just a few tad things here and there and it'll be ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    IU'm hopelessly lost...:(

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    *Ahh im a little lost so this might be shrot...sorry:(* Shiloh stayed quiet as she watched the others around her interact. Normally she would associate with people, but she dcided ...

    Sep 3, 2009


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman