User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hiya!!!!! I am the glorious Singer of the Night! but you can call me Singer...shhhhhh its a secret:P Anyways...just got a few questions... whats your favorite colors? Football team? soccer? ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Can you see me??? part 1

    That's a good idea actually:) Can I steal the Can you see me????? Lol

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Can you see me??? part 1

    This is going to be a book. I didn't know if i should put it under poetry or fiction. It's in poetry form so I'll just put it under here. ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: You don't know me???? *CRY*

    Yeah, for those of you who don't know me...and hopefully you do:)...I am the glorious Singer of the Night! a.k.a Jennie:P Somethings about me...*stares at people reading this* Can I ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back:) i just found this and decided to tell everyone who didn't know that I came HOME:P

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Under the Georgia Stars

    Yeah Sorry bout that guys:( I meant to put the summary in italics but kind of yeah...sorry. I'm actually currently working on this particular chapter, because I know how important ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Colorado and high school

    Uh....I totally forgot abou this storybook:( eek!

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Curse

    Is this Storybook still open?

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Under the Georgia Stars

    ( Welcome to Adairsville, Georgia. Population 2,542. Christine Fermores is running, but she doesn’t know where to. It comes to a shock to her when she pulls down the familiar ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Ice Fire...chapter 2:

    Sure I'll pm you....I'm kinda at a wall right now but I should have some more up before the week is out:)

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Ohhh I sit too late to join? Name: Miceala Larson Age: 12 Weapon: singing and controling the birds:) SASS: Strength Fears- Spiders! Physical Description- Looks something like this:) outfit and ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Ice Fire...chapter 2:

    Sorry guys:( this is only part of it....I'm currently working on reediting:) I will post it as soon as possible:) Enjoy though....what little there is:) CHAPTER 2 I hadn't noticed ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Ice Fire...chapter 1

    Okay here it is Chapter 1:) CHAPTER 1 Eight years later... "Cecilia!" Cecilia Thompson was jerked out of the memory by the sudden squeek of tire slamming on brakes. "Cecilia, ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Ice Fire...prologue

    PROLOGUE It's funny how your life can change in a moment. One moment, you could be laughing with your best friend at a slumber party you threw for birthday, the ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: After Words: Chpt 1 (Ania) part 1

    I'm kinda confused. I don't really get the point.....:(

    Nov 20, 2009


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley