User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Other Poetry Re: Pain

    I stare out the Cold, open window, Hearing the sound Of my heart pounding, Beating a ryhthm In my chest. Eyes filled with Tears, I gaze at The sky. In ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: F.O.E.

    Okay only two guys left!!!

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: F.O.E.

    Okay, we have two guys and one girl left.

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: SPEW

    What in the world is SPEW?

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    Is there anyone who needs a partner. I don't mind what the storyline is.

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: F.O.E.

    Sure:) We have three more guys and two girls left hurry hurry hurry. Lol Singer

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: F.O.E.

    Yes you can :)

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Storybook Statistics

    I have done that before *guilty*

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: F.O.E.

    Okay, I'll double up. Name: Brandon Jenson Age: 19 Gender: male Bio: He has always been shy and quiet. He is extremely intelligent. He was brought up in the Foster ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: F.O.E.

    Anybody????

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: F.O.E.

    Name: Deirdre Scotus Age: 17 Bio: She was born in Russia, where she lived for eight years. She was placed in ballet at the young age of three, where she ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: F.O.E.

    *F.O.E ------ Friends of Enemies. Thought I'd clear that up with you.* Okay. I haven't made a Storybook in a long time, so please bear with me. This storybook is ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: You don't know me???? *CRY*

    Aw yeah:) thank you guys! I re-edited this to include a new thing...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Can you see me??? part 2

    I look in the mirror, and i see a pale blank face staring back at me. Why am i still alive? No matter how many times i try, I can't ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 I'm Irish and Indian:P May be a bit o' british blood, but not much:P

    Feb 26, 2010


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich