User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: BURN chapter 2

    *I know it's not quite finished, but I promise I'll post soon!* Chapter 2. Jake leaned against the car, the force of her punch knocking the wind out of him. ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hibernation

    Back where I’m from, people ask me if it’s cold where I live, as if expecting a “Yeah bro, Fucking cold.” But the truth is that Minnesota winters are worse ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tempting Fate

    I lie here in this dreaming state. Too often had I tempted fate. He came for me, dripping blood. A pointed finger, I understood. No final kiss. No one to ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The King of Hearts

    My arms around your neck. I could break without a sound. Your lies made my eyes hazy. A love I thought I found. Don't believe all the things I said. ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Novels & Novellas (updated)

    Sorry, but how do you add chapters?

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: (If only you were) Mine

    I want you to understand I want you to touch my hand with your hand. Because baby, I promise I'll be the best you ever had. And I know that ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sylvia

    I never wear lipstick, So when I do it’s like I bit Into a pomegranate Or a neck full of blood God knows you’re heavy – You’re the reason I ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Time

    I wrote this at 1:00am yesterday... I was like half in limbo and I couldn't sleep so... I don't know... LOL Lying in the dark Drowning in my tears Crying ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: RPG: All The Pretty Faces

    *Even though somones already called Fee, can I still try for her? If not just let me know and I will delete it...sorry:)* Name: Fionnula "Fee" Stewart Age: 17 Year: ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    *DWF: Amensty is not crying because of the teacher, she's crying because of the man whose trying to kill her....:) oh well, ill just manage to get away somehow.* Amnesty: ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children

    I forgot to add, Amnesty is missing. She is technically hiding. The guy tha is always looking ofr her is at the school in teh form of a student. We ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    Wraith: Wraith watched silently from the shadows. Where the hell was Amnesty? Mimi: She awoke to screaming. Lots of screaming. Hurrying down to the courtyard, she barged through the crowd ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children

    hmmmmm....Sure:)

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    Okay. We are off hold. We shall start again :) LastPaladin: Take us off since it was your idea ;)

    Oct 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children

    I like that idea, Paladin....we shall continue! I wouldn't say all of the characters be guardians, maybe just the guys? The girls could be something else, though im not sure ...

    Oct 28, 2010


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander