-
Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)
Hi everyone, thanks for your comments. Vanessa Rose wasn't meant to be Nessarose from Wicked, or Wizard of Oz, although I do love the musicals, it was just a mistake ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)
Hi everyone just to let you know that I've posted another story in historical fiction if you want to read it. It's a Victorian Whodunnit with a twist. Sorry about ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)
Thanks Stockmar. It has now been changed. Thanks for helping me with the sentence. *lilmisswritergal*
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)
I'm glad you liked the names. Encase you haven't guessed, this is based around the Disney's Sleeping Beauty film/movie, with alterations to the names, as in the disney version 'Felicia' ...
Feb 9, 2008
