User avatar

*lilmisswritergal*

  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    I stood at the other side of the room with Flora watching Cornetia frantically search her pockets. It was better than watching any comedy on the Dust box including the ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Hi Jasmine, no this hasn't died. I've been very busy with schoolwork and my mum banned me from coming on here for two weeks. Sorry. I really do like your ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Just post whenever you want to. It's my birthday today! Yippee!

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Curse

    Hi jennie, can you check your messages please? I would love to join. Your Myspace page says that you are 18? please PM me ASAP.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    yep, all brilliant ideas. I think the missing people could be a back story to why everything is going missing, and Nettie needs her phone to contact her Aunt desperately ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Jasmine, you can make water associations if you prefer, but there is one detail I missed out. Clarisse has webbed feet, because although she is a mermaid, she needs to ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Thanks everyone, and yes every character so far has been okay. I like the profile for Clarisse and I was thinking that perhaps Regina could be the famous Queen of ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Of course Stella. I hope you enjoy writing as her. She is a great character with a lot to do. Could you possibly add a little profile, just so I ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Wow, thanks everyone. The plot is that Aurora will die if she is pricked by a thorn THIS CANNOT HAPPEN YET. I also forgot to mention that everyone is in ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: CHARMED

    Hi jennie: "Piper!" Page called to her sister, "there's something funny going on outside!" Piper looked back at her and then crossed to the window. Sure enough, there were rows ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Hello, I'm Holly, and this is my Storybook. It is based on my story 'The Life and Times of Aurura Beaumont 'and Friends' but I would like to create different ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: My Fair Lady

    I would love Count Fred and Helena to get together. It would be a great way to rebel against their stereotypes and create a mockery of a really snooty family ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: My Fair Lady

    Hello this is Holly. I have a character. Duchess Helena Rigsby-Horton Age: 17 Helena has a very dark past. No one knows what happened to her father, who was last ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials (Golden Compass)

    Name: Molly Brinneruck Age: 12 Daemon: Britilio (Favours a snowy owl) Tribe: Children's Bio: Molly is the sort of girl that doesn't react well to pressure. She can be disobedient ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Hi, can I please join in? I'm a great fan of Harry Potter. I'd like to be: Name: Phoebe Trotway Age: 14 House: Ravenclaw Year: 4 Friends: Margaret Moon (hope ...

    Feb 25, 2008


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas