User avatar

*lilmisswritergal*

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Thanks Stockmar. It has now been changed. Thanks for helping me with the sentence. *lilmisswritergal*

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    I'm glad you liked the names. Encase you haven't guessed, this is based around the Disney's Sleeping Beauty film/movie, with alterations to the names, as in the disney version 'Felicia' ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    This is my first attempt at fantasy. Hope you like it javascript:emoticon(':D') Very Happy Sleeping Beauty A Twist in the Tale I’m cursed. I’ve always known it. But I’ve always ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: becoming confused.....

    I love your poem! It says everything about trying to be yourself. I think if you added a bit more detail to the Words are forgotten, and dreams are shed. ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Clara's Diary entry 1-5

    Hi, I'm new to the site and I am having a browse around. Sorry about the brief introduction, now for the review. I like the idea of a diary of ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Blitzed

    Hi fairy_twinkletoes_13, I'm new too. I've just read your story, and I like your beginning. It has good descriptions of the setting without going too far, I also like the ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: By The Light Of A Silver Candle

    Chapter One Billington Hall Amy Billington was the youngest member of the Billington family, the owners of a large estate in Luxleigh, Sussex. She was a plain, unattractive young girl, ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new and I'm hoping to be published one day!

    Hi , I'm Holly (lilmisswritergal) I'm 15 and I live in England. I'm new to this site, it looks great! I love writing and I'm hoping to meet some new ...

    Feb 5, 2008


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus