User avatar

*lilmisswritergal*

  • Scripts Re: The Cane of Albrithi

    CHARACTERS: The Heroine: Rosalie Lennox The Palace Court: Queen Melinda Redwing Caw Bane Hart (Soldier 1) Swenta SERVANTS: Sophia (1) Tom (2) Jane (3) Messenger Phyllis Jumpfoot Bess Jumpfoot Citizens

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Followers

    Another fantasy I'm working on. Please review! The Followers “Evabelle! EVABELLE? Pay attention when I am speaking to you!” Scolded Mrs Jenks, as Evabelle Shelton stared out of the window ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Linneya's Home

    This has a fantastic beginning to what I'm sure will be a masterpiece. But call me pernickety, 'was was' is a simple mistake. *lilmisswritergal*

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Ok, thanks pickle. I'm not very good at writing in first person cos I get confused. I usually write in the third person, so I think I'll have 'Rora' writing ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All good things end

    Sorry, one tiny itsy bitsy thing 'Ferocious Lightning' no capital letter needed for 'lightning' *lilmisswritergal* otherwise known as the rather bored and depressed Holly

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deepest's Tale Part ii: The Real Little Mermaid

    Stella strikes again with a brilliant chapter! Wow! Can't find any faults though, grammatic or otherwise! Can someone please answer the question on my blog? I am stuck! :x Anyway, ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Thanks very much, I thought it might be better than just letting her wake up on her own. This is the first real link to the fairytale, as Mallory the ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deepest's Tale Part i

    This is a brilliant retelling of the real little mermaid story. :D I like the idea of having a 'daddy's little girl' type figure, but could you possibly add more ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Hi everyone, if you just check from where the last sentence left off, I have added some more. Please review and don't forget to SMILE! It just makes me feel ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It Isn't All Princes and Happy Endings

    Yeah, I have to say, your grammar is excellent, and as I said before I LOVE the kingdoms and the characters, everything fits together really well, as a published book ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It Isn't All Princes and Happy Endings

    Wow, what a story! I LOVE the idea of having separate kingdoms with different star qualities, yet it has a romantic element too, linking to the typical fairytale story. [quote] ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Hi Stella, those names aren't the best ones, there are more to come. Also, do you or does anyone else think that I should change the name of the school? ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Hi everyone, thanks for your comments. Vanessa Rose wasn't meant to be Nessarose from Wicked, or Wizard of Oz, although I do love the musicals, it was just a mistake ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Hi everyone just to let you know that I've posted another story in historical fiction if you want to read it. It's a Victorian Whodunnit with a twist. Sorry about ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: By The Light Of A Silver Candle-now with extra two chapters!

    Chapter Two No Daughter of Mine! “I did not kill him.” Muttered Amy, quietly. “She has sworn on her Grandfather’s ashes, John! What more do you want?” Demanded Mary Billington, ...

    Feb 9, 2008


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings