-
Re: Ghost of the Prophecy
Aww! How cute! I loved it, Pickle. I hope you're better and keep writing! P.S I've written a post of thanks for my Sleeping Beauty story in which you're mentioned. ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: CHARMED
I'm definitely Page although I've never seen Charmed, my friend at school talks a lot about it. How weird, she said I'm like Page, too! Name: Page Johnson Age: 23. ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: are you good or bad?
Hi Jennie, it's me! How was your day at school? If you check my blog there is a really weird but wonderful post which I've just put on. Also, I ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)
Thank you everyone, particularly Pickle 810 and Stella Thomas who have continued to comment and review the story. I'm really enjoying writing the next chapter, if you want to see ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Ghost of the Prophecy
Wow! What a story, it could be the first chapter of something amazing. I couldn't find any grammatical errors however in the last paragraph you say Rasem felt sick, cold. ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Under the Never-Ending Sky
Hi bkwrm, lilmisswritergal here. Can I just say, that this is a beautiful song, which I would love to use in my Script: The Cane of Albrithi, as it is ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)
Hi Saint Razorblade. First of all, what a cool name! :D I have now changed the formatting after your complaint (and many others too) and hopefully this should clear up ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)
“Rora, what’s the matter, darling?” Mum asked me over dinner. “Nothing,” I answered, twisting my fork of pasta and beans. It’s not my idea of a good meal, but Mum ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Esper’s Sepulchral I : Chapter 1: The Season of the Pikara
I love the idea of not giving too much away in the first chapter, and I think it has the makings of a good novel. Like the others, I have ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Milkman!
Hi Aedomir! Can I just say, what a totally random but hilarious story you created. I love Bessie the radioactive cow and the idea of just calling people by their ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)
Thank you so much to everyone who's commented or reviewed so far! However I NEED MORE REVIEWS! MORE COMMENTS! ANYTHING! The BIG chapter is coming next so I need ideas ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: By The Light Of A Silver Candle
Hi, thanks bkwrm. I will certainly change it before it is sent off to prospective publishers, I think that the reason the story is so repititive is because I wrote ...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: All good things end
I've got to say, for a random chapter, Fairy, this is very good. I think you could start a proper story with this at the beginning as it doesn't give ...
Feb 19, 2008 -
Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)
Hi Everyone! I have added a new paragraph or two if you want to read it!
Feb 19, 2008 -
Re: I. Homework for the Faerie Princess
I like the beginning of this. It's something a bit different. I agree with the rest about the waves, it's a bit of a struggling paragraph. I also agree with ...
Feb 18, 2008
