User avatar

*lilmisswritergal*

  • Scripts Re: Detention

    I live in England so my school life's not as exciting as American High Schools but I have to say I absolutely love this. If you don't mind I would ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Silver Tree

    This is exactly what i needed to unwind and enjoy after a stressful day. I absolutely love the details about the silver tree, it is very difficult to make narrative ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Before the Cracked Mirror

    When I awoke the next morning I could hear shouts and screams downstairs. It was not unusual, for Missis and the Master were always bickering, so I paid little attention ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Followers (Updated) Part One

    I have now split the story into Parts 1 and 2. If you think it needs more alteration, please let me know

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Nancy Drew

    Well, firstly, welcome to YWS and secondly, this is one of the first NANCY DREW fan-fics I've come across. I absolutely love Nancy Drew mysteries and have a collection of ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fighting the cliché

    [quote] It was no wonder his punishments were getting worse I think this sounds a little boring, but that's only my opinion. Why not try: It was no wonder his ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Followers (Updated) Part One

    THIS WAS ABANDONED BY ME LAST YEAR BUT I HAVE MANAGED TO RECRAFT IT AND MAKE IT (HOPEFULLY) SOMETHING WORTH READING. THANK YOU TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO REVIEWED THE FIRST ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Before the Cracked Mirror

    Stella, you are a genius. Thank you so much. I will update and edit before the next installment

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Before the Cracked Mirror

    BEFORE THE CRACKED MIRROR THREE SISTERS SO UNLIKE EACH OTHER TRY TO FIND THEIR WAY AFTER A FAMILY TRAGEDY MEANING THEY HAVE TO GO TO WORK. MARY, THE ELDEST, IS ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    I stood at the other side of the room with Flora watching Cornetia frantically search her pockets. It was better than watching any comedy on the Dust box including the ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Before the Cracked Mirror

    BEFORE THE CRACKED MIRROR (If you have read By the Light of a Silver Candle with extra two chapters you will probably understand this better than someone who hasn't, but ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Miss Adrianna Barker- 1

    First of all, I love this! I love the appealing unique prose, the language, and the fact that this was purely written for a school project astounds me. I agree ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stitching

    I thought i was reading a Jane Austen novel! You have captured the tone and elegance of Pre-1914 prose exactly. It is difficult to do, and speaking as a historical ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Hi Jasmine, no this hasn't died. I've been very busy with schoolwork and my mum banned me from coming on here for two weeks. Sorry. I really do like your ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Just post whenever you want to. It's my birthday today! Yippee!

    Mar 13, 2008


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf