User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hell's Tools

    I really liked this but, I guess this means you aren't going to continue: The Boatman. It's a shame but it seems like this story is equally interesting. Once again ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon, only the beggining

    This was pretty good. You did a good job on describing your creature but, that is the thing you only described the creature then, you ended. I know what your ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 4]

    Once again I applaud you, I'm glad you gave your villan another appearance, for some reason I really like the Boatman. I think a good villan really helps make a ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Touching death

    Your description was pretty good. You definatlely made it seem dark and lonely. I like the way you made sam feel like he was in an exotic forest when he ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    It's okay that this chapter didn't have any action because it shone a little light on Mersey's family. It helped us understand how poor he really is. In this chapter ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Annie and the Sky

    This was written very well I like the way you just started the story out as if it were just an average day. Barely anyone in the YWS does that ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Whispers in the Dark - Updated and Revised Edition

    Lol! :lol: Backgroundbob, this is why I compared yo to Simon Cowell. You use metaphores like this: At the moment, it's like being hit with the same balled up sock ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sans Soleil (short)

    The dsecription was good but what was the purpose of this piece? Was it to introduce your character? Because I could not see one little hint of what the plot ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Beyond the Doors (Excerpt)

    I agree with Jigsaw, you are a talented writer for your age. Are you sure that you arent a 45-year-old in disguise? Anyway, I think you did an exelent job ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The other people .

    You make a good point, humans are destroying the animal's habitats. I agree with everything you said in the story but all of this was just the begenning. I live ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Red Empire . part 2

    This is still as good as the last one you are getting really good at describing battles. I know I said this last time but I also really like your ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Red Empire . part 1

    This was written very well, not once was I lost in the description. You used simple words that were successful in describing the situation without confusing the readers. I also ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    The story is still as intruguing as before. The way you created the suspense of discovering more about mersey is well done. You kind of gave a hint of his ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    I agree with torpid it was original and intruguing. The thing that kept me reading was to find out who the Boatman was. This mysterious figure kept the story interesting ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden Worlds- Prologue

    This was hard read as one big chunk of text, try breaking it up into smaller paragraphs that will make it a lot better. As for the story, it was ...

    Feb 17, 2006


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg