User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Welcome Mat Re: I think Nate loves me...

    Hey Sgt.salt! That is a good name. (I put salt on everything I'm gonna have such high cholesterol I'll die of a heart attack at sixteen) You will really like ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Saga Continues...My Intro.

    Hey I will start off saying what I always say: WELCOME!! Oh and I like chewing gum too. I'm chewing winterfresh as I type this. It's pretty much flavorless as ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err.. Greetings

    Same here doe if you want me to critique your work just pm me. I'd be glad to......and welcome!

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Wave* Hi!!

    Welcome! I know I'm late but, happy birthday any way!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: About yours truly

    I've never lived anywhere else and the only time I've ever been out of the state is when my family went to louisiana for a vacation.

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    Hey Elizabeth my names Matthew you can call me Matt if you want. What kind of games do you like? (It's Nintendo isn't better be)

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katy Hitch Flo-Right

    Welcome :mrgreen:

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About yours truly

    Well I have ton's of drawings but no scanner so for now I can't post them and I'll try to get a picture up sometime. It might be a while ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About yours truly

    My real name is Matthew you can call me Matt if you want. My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is my mom's homemade chili and I'm a ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    I've already seen her I don't know her though. :D

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    Heh, I don't have an accent either. But I can fake it really well cause a lot of people I know have one. :mrgreen:

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ermmm... Guess what ! I'm new!!

    Welcome!! I new too but, I'll welcome you anyway. :mrgreen: PM me if you need anything. I'd be glad to help.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAH!!!

    Lol! What a detaile d bio of yourself I might put mine up later I'm too lazy right now.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Jack of All Trades

    I also despise rap and hiphop. Cause I'm a christian and mostly listen to jars of clay, kutless mercy me ect. There is christian rap but I still don't like ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey, new person looking for help!

    I'm new here too but, I'll welcome you anyway: WELCOME :mrgreen:

    Nov 30, 2005


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues