User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There!

    Welcome! I must agree with everybody else. Yws is very addictive. I'm sure it will take your parents a crow bar to ket your fingers off of the key board ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing me

    Hey there Certinaly Love! Welcome tot he yws. I'm sure you are a pretty good writer you are just too modest. Besides the whole point of the yws is to ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Welcome! Welcome! I was also here as a different member a while ago. Then I re-joined as *Twilight* after a while. I hope to see your work around. If you ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Introductory Post...

    Hey welcome to the forum!! I hope to see you around. By the way is that a Naruto character in your avatar?

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea for new-ness!

    Wow she just got here and she is already nit-picking at everybody's grammar. I think youre going to fit in very well here. If you need any help or you ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err, Hi, I'm New Here

    Welcome! Welcome! You can call me Matt or Twilight. If you need anybody to crit your story just pm me. I have no life so, I have plenty of free ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't you just love beginnings?

    Welcome HereAndNow! If you need someone to crit your story just pm me. I always have time to spare.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Well, I can't wait to see some of your work. :D

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEllo World

    Welcome!!! If you need any help or if you want somebody to crit your story just send me a pm and five bucks. (Just kidding....about the money thing.)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: uh, hi... i'm new, and...

    Any writing is welcome here :D The main purposes of the site are to: share your work with others,improve your skills,help others improve their skills and have fun.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i am new here

    Hey welcome to the forums! I don't play warcraft but, I really want to. From what I hear on g4tv it's pretty life-consuming.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello people who actually enjoy writing as i do!

    Hey welcome to the yws!! I can tell that you write poetry because of the way you wrote your post. Am I correct?? Anyway if you need me to crit ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: uh, hi... i'm new, and...

    Welcome!!! My family calls me matthew and my friends call me Matt. And since your a friend you can call me Matt. If you need someone to crit your story ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Welcome scifiguy! Sci-fi is one of two of my favorite categories. My other favorite is fantasy.

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think Nate loves me...

    Maybe someday scientists will create a cure for writers block...until then, hello hours of staring at a blank screen.

    Jan 31, 2006


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical