User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey there Teo welcome to the YWS! It seems we both share the same name Because my name is Matthew too. My friends call me Matt most of the time ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello..

    Hey there Shimmer welcome to the YWS! My birthday is April 6th so we will both be celebrating pretty soon. I hope to see you around! :D

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi to all

    Hello,hello! Welcome to the site! If you need someone to critique your story just pm me I'd be glad to help. :D

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey whats up everyone

    Welcome! Ari is right, it is addictive and you will soon find out why. (If you havent already) If you need anybody to critique your work just pm me I'd ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Deoxyribonucleic acid

    Welcome Thorn! Yes, it is true, Sponson has ruled the art boards for a while. Maybe you will give him a run for his money. I hope to see a ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: me *smiles and bows*

    Welcome, Bronco! I too, am homeschooled. I have been for five years and I love it. It would be cool to be on the top ten list but, that takes ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

    Yeah, don't you just love the elephants? :mrgreen:

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

    I hope you can add to the collection too! :mrgreen: The YWS is definately the best writing site out there and you have found it! Now my welcoming committee of ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am blob, halluuuuuuu

    A liver infection? Really? I need to get a new vet. And thanks for the comments on my stories. I'm not too proud of my past work considering they all ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am blob, halluuuuuuu

    Hey blob! I also like spoons but I prefer the plastic kind. They are really good with lemon pepper. My welcoming committee of elephants an I are happy to welcome ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao...I am (possibly guessed?) new here.

    So you are a fencer? Cool!

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    No poor imp, we don't . Dynasty cow is just being weird........Weee lets have a weird party!!!! *Ahem* Chalk mark, my welcoming committee of elephants and I are happy to ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao...I am (possibly guessed?) new here.

    Welcome to the YWS! I have a welcoming committee of elephants that are very eager to meet you! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: I know.....I'm weird. I hope to see ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing... ME!!!

    I want doughnuts too!!! Anyway welcome to the yws! :D My team of conga dancing elephants and I will be glad to welcome you with a portrayal of "Cats" the ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Introductory Post...

    Yeah I thought that was haku. I guess you can call me a naruto geek. I watch it on toonami every week. I did read some of the manga but ...

    Feb 13, 2006


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow