User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Writing Tips Re: Back in Time Scenes

    Oh you mean flash backs? If you write the flashbacks well enough then I don't think anyone would be confused you just need to make sure that your readers are ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*

    I have the same problem rivergirl and to be honest I don't have a solution but, what I normally do is write a few pages and move on to another ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Atmosphere

    You can always go to your local library and check out some dark books to see how other writers do it. Or if you have a gothic friend you can ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Need Ideas for Character names!

    Hey thats exaclty what I do! Just go here and type in a word that relates to your character. Example: If you character is brave and cunning just type in ...

    Nov 30, 2005


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown