User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    Hmmmm why did she pee in the cup in the first place. I guess shes too lazy to go to the bathroom.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Conflict: Photoshop Experiment (Or, Simon for Snoink)

    Heh, snoink is right it dose look like simon.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    I love chibis they are really fun to draw. I like the first one she looks so innosant but very devious at the same time and a note to snoink: ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Wicked Hands

    I like the way you used many different colors. It fives it variety and a certian unique look. What did you use to paint it watercolor or pastels?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dirk and his Squigs

    I think it's a cigar. I love orcs and robots and this one is mixed! :mrgreen:

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom T-Shirts!

    Heh,I also liked that how to party one. If I had twenty bucks I'd buy it but, I don't.

    Nov 30, 2005


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly