User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    Those crosses look like celtic symbols. Is that what they are supposed to be?

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Make with the Mikemas!

    Yeah ElectricBlueMonkey is right your drawing style is cool. Ever tried drawing dragons with that kind of style? I'm just curious.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Demon Manga

    I also have a how to draw manga book by christaphor hart. It's pretty good but it was after that when I decided that I like to draw fantasy more. ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    This is some great art i like the sheet music (or whatever you call it). Everything is so precise and well measured.

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    I used paint shop once it's pretty handy but seeing as mspaint is the only art program on my computer I really can't do anything.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I finally inked and colored something...

    Lol! Thats funny! You did a good job.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: An Avatar

    Cool avatar I love orcs and ogres.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dirk and his Squigs

    I checked it out I liked the elephant that was funny and the tie made him look so sophistocated.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff

    Your really good. I like the first one the best it's funny and the shadowy guy is cool.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dirk and his Squigs

    Sponson, you should create an update art gallery.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    I have an eye for art! :mrgreen: Ok maybe I was just noticing the obvious.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    You are very good. The shading job is great too it gives life to the picture. Oh and I want my socks.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    ...and no, I've never even tried pissing in a cup. :lol: Hah! That was going to be my next question.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    I like the colored one it's really good. I like the way you did the vines. Vines are always good to fill out space in tree pictures. It balances out ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    First of all I have to say that the shading job is exellent. It takes a lot of practice to shade like that. The cloak has a lot of detail ...

    Dec 5, 2005


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus