User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Art & Photography Re: Question!

    That is great! I don't really draw people...because I can't. I normally draw dragons so my people compared to yours will definately show that mine belong in a paper shredder. ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Poop

    So, you drew a person with a pooper scooper I like it :lol: . It's hard to tell that the thing she is holding is a pooper scooper but the ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manhwa Carmina

    Great inking job! I would also like to know what kind of pen you used. I've been practicing inking here lately.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Eleven O'Clock

    Hmmm......that too.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Comicness

    The artwork is really great I love the chi-bi anime style. And unless you edited the words since all of the complaints I can read the perfectly because my hand ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Actually fan-art will help because it will teach her how to draw the facial details and after a while it will pay off even if someone mimics a certain pose ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Caffran

    Well I assume the sketchiness is there because it is a sketch....... I like the guy with the hockey stick thats funny. What contest did you enter anyway?

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Eleven O'Clock

    I said it once and I'll say it again I love your art style. Do you have a tablet pc or something? Because it looks so crisp and clean. Either ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dono's Gallery

    WOW! That bearded guy with the axe was awesome. You put a lot of detail into him. It must have taken a long time to do that....or did it? I ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oinkerwinkle

    I would never be able to survive as a vegetarian. No bacon,no cheese burgers ,no fried chicken. It's a nightmare. Oh and cool animation. How long did it take you ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Demon...Dono style.

    So this is a different version of fontroy's work?

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    Hmmmm...what did you use to draw the second one?

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Morton the Mad Tinker

    You just keep drawing all of these cool orcs! It maks me wanna draw..... *gets pencil and paper*................now to figure out what I want to draw.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy Mongoose, Batman, Bobo draws again!

    Great jumping jelly beans, Batman, Bobo is a good colorist!

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: iHate

    Actually I thought the coloring was pretty good considering I can't color anyting worth a darn. I keep my drawing in black and white because I always ruin them when ...

    Dec 30, 2005


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche