-
Re: My Desk
Thats great I'm getting a tablet soon too *dances* I can't wait! I will be posting some of my newly drawn work when I get it.
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: Commission
Wow, getting paid five bucks to draw. Nice deal. Good drawing too. I would think getting your skin blown off by intense winds would hurt but, since she's talking about ...
Mar 3, 2006 -
Re: The Basis of Friendship (Pic)
Lol! Thats funny. This animation must have taken you a long time.
Mar 1, 2006 -
Re: Why you shouldn't kiss frogs.
Wait... what? What request to me? In your friendship animation thread. She asked you to make one with a princess kissing a frog.
Mar 1, 2006 -
Re: Why you shouldn't kiss frogs.
This isn't great artwork in fact it stinks but it is mainly for the joke. I want to thank Arieda for this because her request to sponson gave me the ...
Feb 28, 2006 -
Re: Champion Swordsman
This is cool, I especially like the hair in the face because it makes him look mysterious and that my friend, is cool. 8)
Feb 27, 2006 -
Re: Animation Blip
Aparantly I'm crazy beacuse I've never heard of it till now.
Feb 22, 2006 -
Re: Animation Blip
I think it's cool... I only wish I could do that. I also like your new avatar, I assume you made it.
Feb 22, 2006 -
Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read
Snoink,......How dare you!? *cries* I loved goosebumps when I was younger. That was the series that got me interested in reading. But I guess that was a long time ago........Oh ...
Feb 17, 2006 -
Re: Slorgsnik da Butcha
Yes, fine ms paint is okay but I'm just saying that all of the other programs are better. Why does it seem like you took it personal when I takled ...
Feb 14, 2006 -
Re: Ms Paint
I was the one who mentioned it was blocky. Maybe someone who practices on it can do some pretty good artwork but, still it is a pain just to get ...
Feb 14, 2006 -
Re: Slorgsnik da Butcha
And now for a moment of sarcasm!!! Oh yes I love ms paint the possibilities are limitless! It has a very high amount of detailed tools to use and get ...
Feb 13, 2006 -
Re: Poop
Oh yeah, I didn't notice the gun in the other hand.
Feb 8, 2006 -
Re: Poop
Heh my bad.
Feb 8, 2006 -
Re: Poop
It's a girl...notice the chest area.
Feb 8, 2006
