User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    Wheres the milk?!?!

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    I used to have an apricot poodle we had him for eleven years but he died. He was a member of the family. :cry: But, we have more pets that ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    I used to have a rabbit. I like yours it dose look like it's growing a mane. I would post pics of my pets but I'm having camera troubles right ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I've seen many people who don't like the cracking knuckles sound. One person I know can't stand the sound of a fingernail clipper. :lol:

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    Do you have any pets? I have a dog two cats and two hamsters. One of my cats follows me into the bathroom all of the time because he likes ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    Mine is in my sig.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    Yeah if I decide not to get into the videogame industry I want to get into the film industry.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/5- 12/12

    Do you pm the winner? Cause I don't think he knows yet. Anyway congradulations! :mrgreen:

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I don't have many phobias but, my biggest one is cockroaches I hate them. One time I had to sleep on the floor when we visited my grandma's and that ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    Well I guess the entire forum is filled with future authors. NOw when one of you gets published I can say: I know that person!!!!!!

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Me too I'm really excited!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    I'd love to be able to get paid and recognised for something I love doing, but at the same time most of my stuff is quite I don't know. Probably ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Well they are on the soundtrack cd at the bookstore. I guess it's a mix of epic orchestrated music and some contemporary christian.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Yeah they are all done by christian groups. Jars of clay and News boys are some of my favorites.

    Nov 30, 2005


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug