User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    Your never too old to play video games.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    There is this website called google fight it's very fun. What you do is type in two things in the google fight search engine and the engine will pull up ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    Yeah that's something I'd like to know. :-k

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    It's about time people agree with me!

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I were an Evil Overlord

    This just comes to show if you want to be a bad guy just watch tv and learn from other peoples mistakes.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    Yeah it's expression looks funny :lol:

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    So, I guess no one likes milk anymore.........what has the world come to!!???

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    [-X Theres no need to make me feel worse........

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Why dose paper scare you? Scientific reasons or it just creeps you out.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    Well.......your a weird milk not liker!!!!!! #-o (That was stupid)

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    One of my favorites is the one where you tell the wall about your plans for world domination. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    I like the animals best when they are at that stage they are always so playful.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone play RuneScape?

    I played it for a while then I got bored of it so I won't bother putting my info up here.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    I always have milk with my cookies!!! 8-[ Stop making fun of me!!!

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    That is hilairous! How did you find it?

    Dec 6, 2005


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight