User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    I love invader zim............Why dose the complete season 1 dvd have to be so expensive...It's $70!!!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th post party

    Congrats!!! 1,000 posts proves that you are true to yws...I'll get there sooner or later... I hope.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jobs!

    I live in such a small town that all of the part time jobs are taken...but I'm tryin.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curse of a Writer-help?

    I have the same problem. I try to juggle two different stories at once. If I get bored of writing one I move on to one I started a month ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    Why don't we have a different meeting day for each country? If people from other countries want to join all they have to do is figure out the time.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    I agree with misterwaffles emma's avatar is funny.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: XMen 3

    It looks awsome!! I saw a trailer on attack of the show not too long ago and it got me siked!!

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo DS

    I asked for a ds for christmas and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it. The main games I asked for were: Nintendogs Animal crossing wild world Mario kart ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?

    Oh sorry I guess I just wasn't paying attention. I'll go check them out.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?

    I was just curious.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    Congrats Zelithon!!! :elephant: :elephant:

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the best alien movie ever made?(In your opinion)

    My personal favorite is signs it is one of my all time favorite movies. M.night shamalayn is a great writer/director when it comes to thrillers. By the way if anyone ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    Yup this is definately the best way to settle a fight with your friends. :wink:

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    I did the spiderman/superman fight and sadly spiderman didn't stand a chance :cry:

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Now's the time to say it.

    Your not annoying and you don't post too much work. I don't really know you but you seem nice.

    Dec 9, 2005


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka