User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/7-2/14

    .................................. I'm speechless..................Okay my speechlessness is over now I can congradulate her. Congradulations Smaur!!!! You definately deserve this if you are willing t

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who have you seen on random member lately?

    I think I saw you once I'm not sure it's a faded memory.... A lot of people I see are people who just joined and never posted...I hate it when ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: the world

    You can't move it one of the moderators have to do that. When they see it they will move it.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who have you seen on random member lately?

    I was just curious...(did you see me huh huh????) I just saw somebody named Green monkey and Lil KeKe.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: the world

    Posts like these belong in randomness. So, this will be moved pretty soon.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/31/06 - 2/7/06

    Hmmm...you guys aren't going to let him live that comment down are you? Congrats Phoenix!

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Get attacked by elephants!

    Getting attacked by adrenaline rush indeed. People would pay for that stuff....................

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: We love you Nate!

    This is honestly the best writing site out there. Not only is it full of friendly people who are great at teaching new writers but it has many things to ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Connect the dots!

    Ok here is how the game works: I have made a picture on ms paint the Picture only consists of dots. You have to copy the picture and paste it ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/15 - 1/22

    Congradulations It is a really big feat to finish a novel I wish I had the attention span to do that.

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite boards in the yws

    Just post the boards you like the most. My three favorites are: (drum roll please) Fantasy fiction,the lounge and randomness!

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Books becoming obselete? It must be stopped!!!

    I've seen a lot of e-books on the Internet and I have read a couple that are pretty good. They aren't J.K. Rowling material but, they are still good reads. ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    Yeah thats a pretty nice plan.

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    I didn't mean to make you look bad.........

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    Hey she likes pigs.....whats wrong with that?

    Jan 6, 2006


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt